Cooper Dog Park
- Park Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- THE DOG PARK WILL BE CLOSED DURING LAWN MOWING.
No pets or pet owners are allowed in the dog park while mowing is taking place. The dog park will reopen once the mowing is completed.
- No dog under 4 months of age is permitted within the fenced area. Dogs only. No other animals may be brought into the fenced area.
- All dogs must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older) and must be in view of and within voice control of their owner at all times.
- Owners are liable and responsible for the actions of their dogs at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering or leaving the fenced area.
- Supervise children to avoid conflicts with dogs.
- Aggressive dogs should be immediately leashed and removed from the park.
- Dogs must be property licensed and vaccinated.
- Clean up after your dog.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Don’t bring food (dog or human) into the fenced area.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed within the fenced area without adult supervision.
Canine Code of Conduct
- Be friendly! Don’t hound other dogs. And please, no mounting in public.
- Don’t dig or throw dirt on others.
- Avoid barking excessively where it disturbs others.
- Don’t spread germs. If you are sick, stay home until you feel better.
- Remember that off-leash does not mean out of control.
- Have fun, run, play and wag at will.